ACW IS THE ONLY US MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER OF HEAT RESISTANT PLASTIC HARDWARE & BUCKLES
Our FireLoc® buckles are supplied by ACW and ACW Plastic Products, Inc., a separate company and an affiliate to ACW. Our FireLoc® buckles are heat resistant and UL approved to National Fire Protection Agency Standards for Safety (NFPA). The line is specifically designed to withstand high-heat applications and replace metal hardware as a lighter, safer and less expensive substitute product.
FIRELOC® HEAT STABILIZED PLASTIC FASTENERS AND BUCKLES
ACW's Heat Resistant FireLoc® Buckles are made and designed in response to the growing and increasing safety standards required around the world.
Our heat stabilized products have been tested and approved by Underwriters Laboratories for use in the United States and Canada and meet a number of different NFPA standards including NFPA 2112 for Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short Duration Thermal Exposures from Fires.
SEE BELOW FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR SAFTEY APPROVALS
We also offer a full line of Flame Resistant (FR) treated nylon webbing that meets the horizontal and vertical burn testing requirements of FAR 25.853 and Kevlar, Nomex and PBI webbings that meet NFPA standards.
CHECK OUT OUR CATALOG
UL/ULC APPROVED STANDARDS OF SAFETY: PLASTIC HARDWARE
- NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- NFPA 1951, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Technical Rescue Incidents, 2013 Edition
- NFPA 1975, Standard on Emergency Services Work Clothing Elements, 2014 Edition
- NFPA 1999, Standard on Protective Clothing for Emergency Medical Operations, 2018 Edition
- NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2018 Edition
- NFPA 1983, Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2017 Edition
- NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2016 Edition
- CAN/CGSB 155.22, Standard on Fireline Workwear for Forest Firefighters, 2014 Edition
- CAN/CGSB 155.20, Standard on Workwear for Protection Against Hydrocarbon Flash Fire, 2017 Edition
- ASTM F 1506, Standard Performance Specification for Flame Resistant and Electric Arc Rated Protective Clothing Worn by Workers Exposed to Flames and Electric Arcs, 2018 Edition
ACW is able to meet all of your heat-resistant buckle & hardware needs. Please contact one of our Sales Representatives today. GET IN TOUCH