UL APPROVED & BERRY AMENDMENT COMPLIANT PLASTIC HARDWARE MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
ACW manufactures and supplies a complete line of Berry Amendment compliant and overseas plastic and metal buckles and hardware for military, industrial and commercial applications.
ACW is a leading designer, US manufacturer, and supplier of plastic buckles, metal hardware and custom plastic products. We stock a wide range of Side Release Buckles, Center Release Buckles, Ladderlocks, D-Rings, Loops, Slides, Hooks used on straps, backpacks, belts, tactical gear, tents, and more.
Lights out, 24/7 operation with secondary operations are available.
CHECK OUT OUR CATALOG
COMPLETE LINE OF MOLDED PLASTIC BUCKLES & METAL HARDWARE
Side & Center Release Buckles
Our Side & Center Release buckles are the industry’s standard for both performance and appearance among injection molded plastic buckles.
Double Bar Buckles
Our Double Bar buckles are the most versatile available and are designed to assure smooth and easy tightening without slippage. Each offers the convenience of one-handed release and strap adjustment.
Loops & Single Bar Slides
Our loops are ideal for joining straps or webbing with no adjustment and perfect holding power. Our single bar slides can adjust any strap length or secure any loose ends. Locking grooves are engineered to grip material securely.
D-Rings & Hooks
Our thermoplastic D-Rings are light-weight, non-corrosive and come in a wide variety of styles, sizes and colors. Our rugged hooks provide superior performance in extreme environmental end conditions.
Cord Attachments and Accessories
Our wide selection of cord attachments allow for flexibility of use with a variety of specialty products to fit your application needs.
ACW STANDS ABOVE THE REST
- Standard materials include Acetal, Nylon and blends
- Specialty materials have been engineered for Fireloc® and clean-room medical application products
- Insert molding, thermoplastic elastomer molding, over-molding, foam molding available
- Oil based heaters for high temperature materials
- High performance engineering resins
- Short, medium and long runs
- Color options include Black, White, Coyote Brown #498, Tan #499, Foliage Green #504, Camo Green #483, Olive Drab and Ranger Green. Custom colors are optional and available upon request.
- Sprue pickers with end-of-arm tooling
- Automated resin loading and auxiliary equipment
- Gravimetric color feeders
- Commodity and engineering grade resins
ACW is able to meet all of your plastic buckle and metal hardware needs. GET IN TOUCH